Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brewhaha

Well I'm blogging after a very long time and I'm going to make this more frequent.

I went to this eat out called Brewhaha with my friends today. Its supposed to be this happening joint setup by B school grads and you got lots of games to play with and I've heard a lot about this place but hadn't visited it till today. And I was totally disappointed at the state of this place. It was appalling. There where these mattresses and pillows that were really really dirty and the joint looked like a very shady place. I was wondering what happened to the place. The last time I heard about this place was that it was the venue for a meet of young entrepreneurs. Plus there was nothing much to eat and most of the items on the menu were not available and the items on display looked stale. Man, it was quite disgusting and I'm never going back to that place. I should have taken pictures but I kinda forgot.

Well, what I took away from the place was that its not enough to set up something good, its more important that you maintain the standard and be consistent, else its of no use at all. You don't set up a business to give you returns for a short term. I may be wrong in this case cos I don't know why it was in a bad state but there's no excuse to keep the place so filthy. I don't see that in any other joints so why this one. With the hype it had, I'm sure they were making a decent amount of money to pay for laundry.

You get a lot of joy in building things, but I sure its gonna wash away all the happiness if it ends up in a bad state a few months later!!!

1 comment:

VV said...

True. I have heard a lot about this place... and I think I will not visit this place. May be it will cost you another post with some positive feedback to make me go there... :)